Flare - Blog Watch: Travel Write Draw

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check out the feature here: Blog Watch: Travel Write Draw


Hello Darlings,

I'm so ecstatic to finally share that I'm being featured on Flare.com (Canada's leading fashion magazine) in their online section titled 'Blog Watch'!! A few months ago I took notice of this column when they spotlighted the brilliant Danny Roberts of Igor & Andre. Being that I'm a Canadian illustrator living in New York, I felt compelled to tweet them in hopes that they might feature me too. Sure enough a few weeks later I was notified that they would love to. I can't thank Ryan Michael Cheung enough for this incredible opportunity. I grew up reading Flare and am beyond honored to have my artwork featured by them alongside such incredible talent. Here is the link to the feature if you would like to check it out: http://bit.ly/mbTtnh!!

All my love,
Meag xx

16 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! Congratulations girl! I LOVE that piece with the lime slices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Just remember us small time folk when you get famous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You deserve this so very much. Your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey, well done Meagan, off to read the article now :)

    Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! that is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this post at work but I waited until I got home to comment.

    CONGRATS Meagan! :D This is so huge for you and the blog!

    (Btw I'll work on your feature asap. Lol it has been a while, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how amazing and congratulations! You deserve it meagan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations! You so deserve all the exposure you get, you're an amazing illustrator and I'm glad that more and more people are getting to see your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Darling!!! WOW! Congrats, I'm so happy for you!!! Your art are amazing and you deserve this!!

    Hope you are doing well!!

    I have had a blogging brake as you have noticed, but I'm hopefully back on track again! ;)
    Have a great day!
    xx

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey bella,
    just discovered your blog thanx to flare.com Beautiful illustrations!!!! you r obviously very talented. following u!Would make me happy if you visit my blog:)
    xxx
    http://barboradudinska.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congrats! The feature looks Amazing! Your artwork looks great on Flare's pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats!!!!!! great notice!!!


    xx Marina

    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww congratulations!!! I'm really really happy to read this, I can't wait to read the full article, it looks so beautiful!!

    I send you much love dear :***

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sawasdee ka!
    I come to visit you blog naka. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground