Happy 1st Birthday Travel Write Draw

Thursday, September 8, 2011


Hello My Loves,

I'm so excited to announce the celebration of Travel Write Draw's first birthday yay!! What an incredible coincidence that it falls on the same day as this year's Fashion's Night Out in New York. Really this post is for all of you incredible readers, my fellow bloggers, friends, family, and the many uber talented illustrators out there. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you from the bottom of my heart for all the genuine support and encouraging feedback you've given me along the way. I had no idea what to expect when I started this blog. All I can say is I'm SO glad I did. Oh and Happy Birthday Travel Write Draw!!

I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

All my love,
Meag xx

13 comments:

  1. Happy 1st birthday, Travel Write Draw!

    The blog has certainly come a long way, and here's to bigger things to you, Meagan! ;) Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday! One of the most cool blog i've ever seen. You should keep posting your drawings and your fashion adventures ;)

    What a sad thing...i want to meet you there in NY but...you know...i'm from italy :(

    The video is lovely!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey, happy blog birthday!!! :)
    Here's to many more years of blogging :)

    Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your blog Meagan. Continue to inspire everyone with your art. :)

    Gaston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birtday to Travel Write Draw!!!I wish you further creative years of blogging! very nice video:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Happy Birthday to the super inspiring blog!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Travel Write Draw :) I wish you another wonderful year of inspiring blogging and amazing artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable! Congrats on your lovely blog and your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congratulations!! ( :

    -Cindy
    http://iamartsyfartsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear!! I missed your blog's birthday???!!! Nooooooo!!!
    I'm so sorry :(

    Do you accept (really) delayed greetings? :D

    I hope you delight us with many more years to come of wonderful art Meag

    Kisses

    Al

    PS: you're just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Al absolutely I do, you know how grateful I am to have met you through this crazy blog world.

    All my love everyone,
    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute video! congrats on your being around for so long! its really great! i just realized that this video is kinda old haha lets collaborate like you said on something. i would love to share your work on my blog because your very talented ;) how long does it take you to make a drawing?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground