LINEWORK

Saturday, February 9, 2013




Hello Baby Dolls,

Happy, happy Friday...well make that Saturday!! It's past midnight in NYC and the city is blanketed under the spell of Nemo. What a way to treat New York Fashion Week (Hello Mother Nature, don't you know that this is like the most important time of the year?!!). Anyway, I'm barely awake and riding high off of my first week at Collection 18, my drawing session Thursday night at the Society of Illustrators, and some FANTASTIC NEWS I received at around 10:30 PM ce soir eeekk!!

Thank goodness I practiced my illustration linework the other night because it looks like I'm going to be drawing at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week this weekend YAY!! Oh and super bonus: my sugar free diet is working like a charm (minus the maniacal daily cravings). I have more energy now than I have for years and I'm feeling like a superhero illustration | design machine yipee skipee. Well friends, it's time for ZZzzz. I have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious weekend ahead.

Can't wait to catch up with you soon!!

HUGS & KISSES,
Meag xx

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news! Can't wait to see the illustrations that come out of NYFW!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Petite Adventures just got back from the Tibi and Robert Geller shows at Pier 59!! So exciting, I'm about to post images now xo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on everything!!

    I actually have a question... You don't have to answer if you don't want or find me on twitter instead but when did you KNOW you wanted/needed(?) to move to NYC? And how did you actually go about it?

    Lately it's all I can think about and it kind of frightens me! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hmm good question! I knew I wanted to live in New York after the first time I ever visited. I was 15 years old at the time and came here for Spring Break with my Mom. Then after I graduated from McGill with a BCOMM I knew I wanted to work in fashion in NYC but didn't know in what capacity. When I discovered fashion illustration back in 2008 I found the program at FIT and just knew that was it. I needed to move to New York to become a fashion illustrator. I applied to school and the rest is history!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground