The Eight Senses Pop-up #120Wooster

Thursday, November 5, 2015


Hello My Darlings, 

I'm SO thrilled to share with you that I've teamed up with the incredible people over at Refinery 29 to illustrate from the new The Eight Senses collection in celebration of their Pop-Up Shop at #120Wooster.




Meeting with the designer, and trying on nearly every piece of the collection, I became totally enchanted with the brand, its intuitive and purposeful design, minimal aesthetic, and the way it made me feel. The clothes just move with your body so seamlessly, and have such an understated elegance to them, that you can't help but feel confident while wearing them.



My aim in illustrating from the collection was to really capture the essence of the structural and intelligent designs. The sketches were made to feel constructed and conceptual. They are striking and hand crafted just like the garments themselves.



My two favorite pieces are the ones you see me rocking above and below, the sleek wool vest and dramatic black blanket coat. Both items felt like they belonged with me as soon as a I tried them on.




Head down to Soho from now until the end of December to try these pieces for yourself. I assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Much love,
Meag xx

Illustrations By: Meagan Morrison
Photography By: Gabrielle Levy www.twinseperable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground