Meagan Morrison Presents The Met Store x Caran d'Ache

Saturday, April 15, 2017


FRIENDS!!

Happy Easter Weekend!! It's been ages since I've been on the blog. 2017 has been one of the hardest, craziest, jam-packed years of my life thus far. Between work, renewing my visa, and general business maintenance, I feel like I've barely lifted my head up. BUT the great news is I've been blessed with a number of dream collaborations like the one I'm about to share with you. This coming Friday April 21, from 6:30 - 8:30 I will be at The Met Store (as in the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store) to do a live demo with their exclusive line of Caran d'Ache art supplies!! I'll be talking about my career and opening the floor to a Q&A. To RSVP to the event and for more details, click the link below: 

bit.ly/MeaganMorrisonPresents-TheMetStorexCarandAche

If you are in New York this coming Friday, be sure to come by!! I can't wait to see you all there!!

Much love,
Meag xx

7 comments:

  1. Really a great post, i'm definitely gonna follow this steps, Really appreciate this....Thanks!

    Travel Guest Posting Sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I am so in love with your blog and work. I've just moved abroad with a few clothes and my watercolours - feeling more inspired than ever to paint the whole experience! Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Savvycom – A software development company, we have been offering strategic IT solutions to our clients since 2009, specifically, Savvycom’s domain technology is in healthcare mobile apps that build adherence and engagement. Our healthcare mobile app developers with their seasoned experience and passion for IT offer development services that are always in alignment with the clients’ vision as well as bring the greatest experience to both physicians and patients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With mobile devices becoming more widely used, mobility has been increasingly adopted in the healthcare industry to improve, design and transform healthcare. From making connecting physicians and patients easier through technology to affording busy nurses precious extra time, mobile apps have brought benefits to stakeholders. Hospitals and patients alike gain benefits from the power of text, voice, and real time critical data access that healthcare mobile app developers provide through modern mobility. Mobility is expected to address issues healthcare facing today such profitability pressures or patient satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great effort & nice writing skill

    thanks!

    go to https://easybookmarkingsubmissionsites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground